Thin pansy chocolate contact lenses are perfect for people who want to have something in their eyes that is natural-looking and elegant. They have a fine design with dainty warm brown stripes that give you subtle colors and a soft appearance. Made with silicone hydrogel material that delivers exceptional comfort.
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
Frequency: Yearly Wear
Texture: Silicone hydrogel
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Product Number: 1221
Prescription:-0.00 ~ -8.00
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're in perfect vision.
5 More features of Thin Pansy Chocolate Lenses 1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. Silicone Hydrogel Materials Advanced soft lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in the eye.
4. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Yearly disposable Super cost-effective, long-term usage for consistent fancy transformation with affordable low price. Has good moldability and is easy to be operated and wear. Suitable for novices.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!