Applicable to all people! Christmas and Halloween Must Have!
Wear Anma Beauty?mystery green colored contact lenses, no matter which party, you are always the most charming one.
Detail of Mystery Green Contacts
Mystery green contact lens is definitely one that makes full use of green color. The deep green color inner ring consists of a special pattern just like sun shape, which connects to these shapes is a light green color similar to sprouted grass, these different shades of green color bring you endless joy and hope.
Finally is the light-black outer ring, also with the irregular figure, which not only holds fashion style but also enlarges your eyes effectually.
6 Smart Features of Mystery Green Contacts
1.Delicate figure grain Imitate people's real pupil, we design mystery green circle lenses, making our eyes natural and real.
2. The embedded coloring process prevents the pigment from sticking to the cornea. Using advanced sandwich painting tech on colored contacts mystery green can effectually avoid the pigment contact cornea directly, you can rest assured use.
3. A strong UV protection function protects our pupil health. This function can effectively isolate the ultraviolet light, which can cause cataract and other eye diseases, giving our eyes more protection.
4. Smooth edge design offers a comfortable feeling. Based on people's real pupils, we design contact lenses with mystery green edge, natural and comfortable, without any foreign body sensation.
5.Non-ionic raw material against stains. Using hefilcon on Anma Beauty?mystery green eye contacts, the protein and other stains can't attach easily, keeping our eyes moist all day.
6. Yearly usage. Advanced tech and first-class materials can preserve moisture for our eyes one year.
Matcha green lined pattern, peaceful and graceful, shining and charming. Mystery Green Colored Contact Lenses will stay in your soul and be with you forever.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!