Horned Beast Moon Brown contact lenses are designed to make you shine with fabulous vivid patterns. The brown outer ring blends with a warm brown, exuding a moist and translucent feeling from the inside out, which is natural and gentle. The captivating beautiful brown hues will brighten up any look
Packaging: 5 Pairs (10 lenses)
Frequency: Daily Wear
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 43%
Product Number: 5022
Prescription:-0.00 ~ -8.00
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're in perfect vision.
5 More features of Horned Beast Moon Brown Lenses 1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. Against Protein Stains Polyhema materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
4. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Daily disposable Most clean and hygienic, can minimize the pollution caused by lenses to the eyes. One day lifespan and can be discarded after you take them off. Best choice for travel, business trips and lazy girls.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!