Who could resist these extremely natural color contact lenses, Versailles Brown contact lenses? Simple edge design but very suitable for daily wear. This style adds a few small stars to the limbus edge of the iris, bringing a subtle and eye-catching transformation. Made with silicone hydrogel material that delivers exceptional comfort.
Packaging: 5 Pairs (10 lenses)
Frequency: Daily Wear
Texture: Silicone Hydrogel
Base Curve: 8.4mm
Water Content: 50%
Product Number: 5001
Prescription:-0.00 ~ -8.00
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're in perfect vision.
5 More features of Versailles Brown Lenses 1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensuring your eyes are healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. Silicone Hydrogel Materials Advanced soft lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in the eye.
4. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Daily disposable Most clean and hygienic can minimize the pollution caused by lenses to the eyes. One day lifespan and can be discarded after you take them off. Best choice for travel, business trips, and lazy girls.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!