Top trending on Instagram! Who said that the red lens is exclusive to cosplay? It¡¯s absolutely no problem to wear this to a party/date/shopping. Beautiful Begonia Red Colored Contact Lenses make you stand out from the multitude. It's dark red when you wearing them which is more profound and energetic, never exaggerated. You can use this as cosplay contact lenses to tweak your character or a costume. It is also great for general use as it is easy to incorporate into everyday looks.
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
Frequency: Yearly Wear
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Product Number: 1136
Prescription: For Plano only
5 More features of Begonia Red Lenses 1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. Against Protein Stains Polyhema materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
4. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Yearly disposable Long-term usage for consistent fancy transformation. Great for anyone who likes to experiment with their look, you can wear these fashion lenses again and again for up to 12 months.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!