Light blue outer ring matched with orange pattern brings a stunning painting. As if on the sunset of the California coast, enjoy the warmth and tranquility. The blue border on the outer ring with delicate patterns is more profound and energetic. Add a pop of color to your new look now! Note: It may cover the pupils of the eyes because of the large range of the patterns. People with large pupils should choose this one carefully.
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
Frequency: Yearly Wear
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Product Number: 1171
Prescription:-0.00 ~ -8.00
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're perfect vision.
5 More features of Nightfall California Lenses 1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. Against Protein Stains Polyhema materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
4. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Yearly disposable Super cost-effective, long-term usage for consistent fancy transformation with affordable low price. Has good moldability and is easy to be operated and wear. Suitable for novices.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!