Reunion Grey contact lenses are perfect for people who want to have something in their eyes that is natural-looking. The black exterior and cool gray design will make your eyes look full of elegant and advanced. With no limbal ring, these lenses will blend naturally with your original eyes' color and make them even more appealing.
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
Frequency: Yearly Wear
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Product Number: 1391
Prescription:-0.00 ~ -8.00
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're in perfect vision.
5 More features of Reunion Grey Lenses 1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. Against Protein Stains Polyhema materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
4. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Yearly disposable Super cost-effective, long-term usage for consistent fancy transformation with affordable low price. Has good moldability and is easy to be operated and wear. Suitable for novices.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!