Cournot contact lenses are designed to make you shine with fabulous vivid color and their enlarging effect creates a compelling doll eyes look. The middle of the lens is a complete light petal shape that is enveloped by the deeper background color. And the outer ring invisibly enlarges the entire eyes, which is natural and gentle. The design is reminiscent of the petal of blooming flowers, add hope to dark eyes. Available in 2 colorful shades. Add a pop of color to your new look now!
Packaging: 1 Pair (By 2 Different Power lenses)
Frequency: Monthly Wear
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Product Number: 6033
Prescription:-0.00 ~ -8.00
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're in perfect vision.
6 More features of Cournot Brown Lenses 1. Can Choose Different Power We have launched pair color contact lenses with different power to meet customers with different power of eyes. You can choose according to your eye power without worrying about whether you need to buy a pair of each power, saving you more time and money!
2. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
3. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
4. Against Protein Stains Polyhema materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
5. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
6. Monthly disposable Can be wear for 30 days. Softer than the yearly lense & more cost-effective than the daily lense. Conducive to all-day wear even for people with dry eyes.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!