The gray border and gold high-gloss design of the Moon Shadow contact lenses is like the dark blue night sky in the summer, making the eyes clear and moisturized, while flexible and natural. The special design of two crescents makes your eyes three-dimensional and bright. So lighten up your look with these irresistible Moon Shadow color lenses now.
Packaging: 1 Pair (By 2 Different Power lenses)
Frequency: Half-yearly Wear
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Product Number: 1397
Prescription:-0.00 ~ -8.00
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're in perfect vision.
6 More features of Moon Shadow Lenses
1. Can Choose Different Power We have launched pair color contact lenses with different power to meet customers with different power of eyes. You can choose according to your eye power without worrying about whether you need to buy a pair of each power, saving you more time and money!
2. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
3. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
4. Against Protein Stains Polyhema materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
5. UV Blocking Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Anma Beauty contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
6. Half-yearly disposable Super cost-effective, long-term usage for consistent fancy transformation with affordable low price. Has good moldability and is easy to be operated and wear. Suitable for novices.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!