Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/ eye shape/ makeup, etc, the color of the lenses may vary and look different. Such cases should be acceptable.
Anma Newborn Ash colored contacts always wish you be the best of yourself.?
6 More features of Newborn Ash Lenses
1. The quite natural color leads to a hybrid effect, suitable for wearing in our daily life, match with kinds of makeups.
2. Comfortable and easy wear experience. 38% water content, soft lens, and silicone hydrogel materials ensure our eyes safe and healthy.
3. This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer contact your cornea directly, to make sure your health and safety.
4. Materials of high quality effectively against protein stains, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
5. Anti-UV functions protect our eyes from ultraviolet rays.
6. Yearly Usage. Excellent Newborn Ash?eye lens materials and advanced painting tech make these Newborn Ash?lenses bright and high-quality for the long term.
Before you get started popping in your contact lenses, make sure you have the following:
1. A contact lens case. 2. A bottle of contact lens solution. We strongly recommend that you soak your contact lenses in the solution for at least two hours before putting them into your eyes for the first time. This will both help protect your eyes and allow the contact lenses to slip into place much more easily. Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to get started!
Repeat With The Other Eye – After this, repeat the process in your other eye. Once that’s done, you’re finished! Go out there and rock your new look!